Monday, May 16, 2011

~Bloggers Quilt Festival Spring 2011~

 This is my favorite quilt right now!  I made it with the help of some wonderful ladies from Quilt Dreams ~ Quilting Bee!  It is for my 7yr old son Benjamin,  he choose all of the fabrics and the accent colors!  I love the fact that he appreciates all of the hard work that goes into making a great quilt!  He now sleeps cuddled under it every night and that makes me very happy!

This is Ben!
 Back View
 My favorite part of a quilt is the binding!  I love to hand sew it on!
 Enjoy checking out all of the other beautiful quilts in this festival!
Meg

9 comments:

siobhan said...

Hi Megan, its beautiful and Ben looks quite pleased with his quilt :)

sara said...

This quilt is great!!!!!!! Wow- I love the colors and patterns!

Helene said...

Fun quilt, Megan!

Andrea said...

that happy this Ben with his blanket. I congratulate this beautiful!

Julie Fukuda said...

Cute idea. Cute quilt. Cute little boy.

Carol said...

I think he LOVES it! What a gift he can cherish forever.

stitchinpenny said...

Both you and your son did a great job with this quilt. Congratulations.

Allie said...

Megan that is so clever - I love it - and Ben is so adorable, he looks quite proud of his quilt! I love all the colors and the arrows. What a wonderful quilt!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate your lovely comment - I couldn't email you as you're a no-reply, but that's ok, I got to come check out your lovely blog! I just got that Material Obsessions book from the library, and want to make that same quilt!

Karen said...

It's great to have a quilt that has had input from a lot of people. It looks great and is obviously appreciated.