Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pillow Talk Swap 3

Well I just completed my first Pillow Talk Swap! It was so much fun! Here are some pics of the pillow cover I made and shipped out to my partner, she has not received it yet so I hope she loves it!

I used a mix of linen, Sandi Henderson's Meadow Sweet and some Amy Butler!




All wrapped up and on it's way!

This is the fabulous pillow I received it  from Tracy / BellaandMolly

Such wonderful colors! It looks so happy on my chair!

Hope you are having a wonderful day! Meg

5 comments:

Lisa said...

love the pillow you made ... pretty colors too!

Alisa said...

Both pillows are beautiful but I especially like the one you made. You must have an embroidery machine?

Julia said...

Beautiful pillows! Both are wonderful!

Tracy said...

I am the LUCKY girl who got that pillow on the top. To say I LOVE it is an huge understatement. Megan, what talent you have! Thanks a million.

minikmini said...

beautiful pillows