Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Looking for some Pattern Testers......



THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE EMAILS I HAVE ENOUGH TESTERS NOW. IF YOU DID NOT HEAR BACK FROM ME I WILL KEEP YOU ON THE LIST FOR MY NEXT REVIEW.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!

One again this is short notice but I am looking for a few willing participants to review and test my new Dazzle Bag ebook pattern! I am looking for pretty quick turn around I will email you the file and I would like to hear back from you with in the next few days.


First come first serve, if you are interested please email me at boutiquenutmegdesigns@hotmail.com Don't forget to mention if you are a part of my Flick group!

Have a Happy Day! Meg

7 comments:

willywagtail said...

Hi, I would love to give your pattern a go. Can you please tell me what is involved if you do not have enough testers yet. Cherrie

Craftcherry said...

My son and I just danced to your blog. I love Owl City. I wish I had the time this month to try out your pattern, looks SUPER cute!

Handbags*and*Pigtails said...

Ive emailed you...Im totally interested! Back to my sewing....:)
Sarah

julia said...

Really cute. I wish I had the time to be a tester!

Tina Craig said...

I wish I could help, but I won't have a free day until Monday. The bag is adorable!

pippinsequim said...

I would really like to, but I don't think I can commit to a few days turnaround. Too many Christmas presents on my list.

Nancy Winningham said...

What a cute bag! I just saw a review of this on Pattern Review. Very nice design.