Monday, August 25, 2008

Really Already???????

Is it really that time already? I am in the process of getting my fall collection together and my new ebay Boutique Group GalleryBay is having a Mini Halloween launch starting tomorrow!
Here is a peek at what I am working on.........

Here is another peek the components for a new tote design for fall using
Heather Bailey's new fabric line Pop Garden and some lovely chocolate cord!

I also had to share these pretty buttons I found. They are sure
to pop up on some of my new tote designs!
Have a Great Night! Meg

3 comments:

Helz said...

Pop Garden & those gorgeous buttons... Definately Yummmm !!!

Sharon said...

Adorable! I used the same Candy Corn Fabric in one of my Fall Sets

Terriaw said...

How exciting! I love that pile of Halloween supplies, especially those ribbons. Can't wait to see what you're making (I know it will be good).