Friday, June 13, 2008

Cupcake Love & Swap Happiness

I have had this recent obsession with cupcakes & swapping! It all started with a swap between Lisa and I have since become hooked!
Check out the goodies Lisa sent me and you will clearly see why!
Cupcake Banner (Simply lovely & hanging on my wall so I can look at it all the time)
Here are a few of the swaps I have sent out!
Sweet & Simple Cupcake Swap My Swap Sent to Lisa

June Fat Quarter Fabric Swap (Flickr Group)


A Little Fabric, A Little Chocolate Swap Sent (Flickr Group)


I did these button & trim cards today! I thought they were fun!

I also made a few of these sweet Needle Books!

Have a Super Weekend! Meg

5 comments:

Katarina said...

Love all the swappings!!!Great stuff;)

Katie, Shannan, and Jamie said...

So cute Meg :) Go to my blog to see the special award I have for you...
Katie

crochetdlane said...

The cupcake needle book is the cutest!!!! I need a crochet hook book like that!! ;) ;) ;)

Lindsay

Adriana said...

I loved it!!
you are so talented....
Iam trying to find the cupcakes to my clips.....do you sell them???

Adriana said...

I loved your cupcakes....
Im looking for to use in my clips, hair clips...
do you sell them????