Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's a Blooming Bag!

I have been having a major withdrawal from taking photos I broke my beloved camera and am in the process of getting a new one. In the meantime my sister has let me borrow hers as I think she is tired of listening to me whine!

I got the new Quilts and More magazine which also happens have a wonderful article on Anna Maria Horner! She also share the pattern for this which I have been dying to get my hands on! If you have not already you must check it out!

Also in the addition they have a great pattern for a Blooming bag. This bag turned out very sweet and tiny. In my opinion it is quite time consuming for such a small end product but I am sure I will make more as it is so sweet! I think next time I will enlarge the pattern so the bag will be bigger!


All the pieces cut.

Here I have most pieces sewn and laid out.

It did turn out like the photo!

Up close view.


Also don't forget to check out the Encore Ginger Blossom launch on Etsy! Starting today MArch 27th!
Have a Happy Day! Meg

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Meg

I LOVE that cute little bag! It will be adorable a little larger!